Nov 13, 2008

Slippin Where It's Important.

-So today was alright. Almost late to class again but its good. School was pretty gay as usuall. Same shit different day.

-Made a bet with Joanne that if I pass my permit test first try then she has to drive me any where id like to go for the whole day. But if I somehow fail then I have to drive her anywhere when i do pass. Shes paying for gas though.

-During tutoring after school I found out that my locker was trasehd with sardines. I was pretty pissed. I ran down there to check it out because I have some pretty important shit in there. Turns out that it was the locker next to mines. Which happens to be Gabe's and Armondo's. They are about to be pissed. These locker wars of ours are pretty intense. They also got Patricks locker but luckily he had just changed locker but he still had old stuff in there and got sardines all over it. That smell was terrifying.
Suspects:
Austin
Balls
Marvin
Axl


-Walked home from tutoring and it was all ready sunset. I got to the top of the trail by where i live and posted for a couple of minutes. Sat and watched the sunset. It was pretty nice. Wish i had a camera. Could have took a pano pic. The colors were beautiful and the moon was huge. It was nice to just sit there and think for a minute. Made me think that everything for me is going just great. Great relationship, no drama with the friends, family is all good, but the only thing wrong is my grades. Im slacking real bad and i need to bring those up. But it was nice to just kick back for a bit.


-And Brandi please dont worry about a thing. I know we talked about this already but still just know that everything is going to be allright. you and i both know that were going to make this work. I.L.JAB too much for it to stop now.


-Last Happy Birthday Auntie. I Love Yah.

No comments: