Nov 16, 2008

Moonlit Night


Friday night I went to Sadie Hawkins with Brandi. she was looking pretty like usuall but i know she'll have a different opinion on that. When I first got there my mom Parked next to Brandi's mom and our parents met. They seem to like eachother which makes things a whole lot better on Brandi and I. She met my sister and they thought she was super cute. When our parents left we walked to the quad and kicked it in there for a while till the dance started. Man the moon was big and bright. Yah i did get to stand there and stare at the moon and stars with Brandi for a good 10-15 minutes =) loved it. Crossed that off of our imaginary to-do list. Then headed into the dance and went straight to take our pictures. Hit me up if you want one. I hope they turn out okay. After that we really did'nt do much for like an hour because the music was hella wack and shit. Then the pizza came. Ahah you already know i was one of the first in line. Brandi was first tho fatty=) jk. Noone was eating the pizza tho so later on i had asked them for a whole box and they were kind enough to give it to me. ahah. After all of that the music got somewhat better and i had a few dances with Brandi. I did get to give her her first slow dance tho. Made me happy when she said i was her first slow dance. Pretty crackin if you ask me. Unfortunatly the dance ended at ecactly at 10 and Brandi and I had to make our way around the school to the front but we took our sweet time and walked slow because we wanted to stay with eachother longer. Ahaha HEY. Then we got to the car and her mom gave me a ride home. Thanks Auntie. Since the whole night was on reverse mode she walked me to my door and said bye. Thanks for the great night Babe. Ily
Overall the dance was alright but being with her made everything perfect.
Crossed two things off our to-do list:
-Watch the moon and stars.
-Slow dance.

No comments: