Oct 1, 2008

Videhoes (vi-dee-hoes)

Hey world.
First off today was cool.
I got texting.
And I made one of my friends make a youtube video for me.
Her name is Wendie Almazon who lives in guam.
ahahah dumbshit tho.
Its a waste of time but atleast im on there.
Then i watched iron man and it was great.
I found it quite funny.
And upps to Lorenzo Angara who reads my shit.
You must be Bored.
BUY MY SHIT!!!
F/S
Hufquake 90's
Dont mind the tag name.
But they are fresh.
Worn about 5 times.
comes with:
-Og box
-Og laces
-Og tissiue
condition:
-Vnds(very near dead stock)
S/o- offer.... no lowballing offer more than 160
Bin- 200
Contact info:
-aim- WOOOHOOOJAYPEEZY
-aim- yeeitsCHRIS
-iss- chrissofresh
-myspace- myspace.com/jay_yeezy




1 comment:

NICKUHMOOSE! said...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/clo/862920224.html