Oct 6, 2008

Inspiration.

Well sellin my kicks hasent been going so well but i cant stop trying. Today was pretty cool. Had a sick ass lab today that involved a chicken liver, paroxcide, and pct or some shit like that. Skated the rest of the day.

Came home and did nothing. Watched the Hip Hop honors early cuz i got vh1 soul and it showed 3 hour earlier. Goodshit.

Everytime I hear a chill ass rhyme it just inspires me more to write. I dont think anyone knows this but i like writing poems and shit. Not like roses are red violets are blue. Just deep shit thats on my mind. There is alot of mind boggling stuff that goes through my head. So i just jot it down in my notebook. I think spoken word is hella cool and wouldent mind doing something like that. I find big words very..... uhm well i cant really think of a word to describe how i like them but anyways Hip hop and poetry really inspire me to write. Especially with a nice scenery to write in front of.

No comments: