Oct 19, 2008

Poundin

So this weekend was the best. I Met Brandi and I swear shes the greatest. Like i've been talkin to her for hella long and shes everything I expected. No wait shes actually more than what I expected. Pretty, hella intelligent, chill and the besterest a fgf can be. When I first seen her I got sooooo nervous. But i was soo happy though. Unless there is a word that is greater than happy than i am that. Anyways we met and I surprised her with a honeydew snowbubble which happens to be her favorite drink. So was pretty nervous but she got over it. I think. First we walked around then went to tilt. Yes yes she killed me in a game of air hockey. 7-1. Apwsh i let you win. ahahah. Then we ate at applebees. I felt pretty fat but i have nothing to hide. Shit i can eat. Then my mother popped up into the window and somewhat met brandi. Unfortunately I didnt get to meet Brandi's mom but thats a story for next time. Then we went to get some movie tickets and had to kill time till the movie started so we went to best buy and kicked it on the couches till then. Brandi has A.D.D. (not really) she cant stay on one thing for a set period of time. ahahah then we watched eagle eye Whcih in fact was a great and trippy ass movie. I did get to hold her the whole time which was the best. I love the way she looks at me, makes me feel great. Even when i wasent looking at her i could tell she was looking at me and i just smiled. I got to hold her hand throughout the whole time i was with her and it made me pretty damn happy. I have Indescribable feelings for her. And alot of em. although distance is a factor were going to make this work. No worries. Hey you, Brandi, Dont forget what my top priority is. And I cant wait till i get to see you again.

No comments: