Oct 5, 2008

"Hell Yah niggah"

Cool ass saturday. Went to Pinole with Axl and Kim to a party. It was Axls-friends-sister whos name is Vicky. I did not know anyone. Not even the Birthday girl. Felt hella out of place for the first couple of hours. Then Kim left and it was just Axl and I out in pinole with people we didnt know. But everyone was cool. Met new people. Then the party started to get a little crackin. The birthday girl got a bottle of Hen' and mostly everyone got drunk except me, Axl and this dude named Zack. All the girls were fucked. and most of the dudes were just buzzed and shit. Then the music was slappin and it was like pitch black in the garage and the birthday girl was stuck to me. She was drunk and thought i was cute. I got a couple of lapdances and she tried to brake me off. NEVER. ahahah Man she was so fucked and the only things that came out of her mouth was "hell yah nigga" and "bitch dance with me". ahah. then me and axl got a ride to target in pinole on of the doodes we met named Jackie. thanks bruh. me and axl kicked it there then hopped on some late night in and out hype. So freakin delicious. man what i night. hmmm. I wonder if shes gunna remember me when she wakes up. naww doubt it.
ahah

No comments: