Jan 4, 2009

"Ay Check my hype nigga"

Yesterday was weird. Dont really feel like explaining. What i can say is:
-i came up 80$ after a meet up.
-got a sweater from target with my giftcard.
-traded my 8 dollar target giftcard for a 12 dollar oldnavy card.
-bought an old navy sweater.(Dudes a dumbass for trading me cards.)
-got a line on film: treflip, Backsidefkip, Fakiefullcab
-hit nearly 15 treflips in a row.
-KnH crew neck sweater getting done sometime soon.

and i need not forget to mention my friend monica courtney.
She wanted me to write about when we met at the football game.
i dont really remember what happened. but what i do remember is her punk ass friend threw my hat on the dirt.
anyways have a nice day.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

monica courtney? her last name didn't happen to be chong did it?