Apr 5, 2009

Friday-Sunday

Friday i went to the exploritorium with my family. We were yourists for the day. At night i kicked it with Axl and Vanessa. Then Went to Daniels and slept over cuz we started our drivers ed on saturday at 8 in the mornind. Alarm was set for 6:30. We all tried to sleep early but all crashed at 3 so only 3 hours of sleep was what i got. It was cool tho. Had a Deep talk. nohomo. Saturday i had class till 3:30 then went home then to Axl's then to watch Passion play. Saw some Familiar faces. Caught a nigga wearing fake sea crystals. I wanted to clown him so bad but he was my friends friend so i didnt want to start nothing. Then came home and did nothing. -_-. Didnt get to talk to Brandi. She was busy. Knocked out early cuz i had class again today. Went to class then came home. chill day. I thought this weekend was pretty bittersweet. Some stuff didnt go really well, i thought this weekend was going to be crackin. But on the Bright side i got a new phone, started my drivers shit, seen Babe on thurday so that was cool too. Man if i play my cards right ill be driving with my license by October. =) I need to go get this damn essay done now.

*I dont know why, but ive just been really angry lately. Its not good. Being an extra jerk/dick to people. Cussing and shit. Damn. ahah

Photobucket
Axl's Pick up.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Strap in progress.
Photobucket
Axl was lovin my camera.
Photobucket
Napa.
Photobucket

No comments: