Dec 4, 2008

School!

So the past couple of days i've been hittin the books. Im trying my hardest to bring my grades up. I had two reports due first day of break, started new chapter in algebra 2, had college bowl in history honors and lost by one point, i think its because whenever Patrick and I are in the same group we always lose, a test in honors history that i think i did pretty well in, a test in bio which i think i did pretty well in to, nonstop math homework, and today i had to finish up my reports. I did a 7 page report on koala bears which i found out were not bears today, and a report 3 page report on same-sex marriage. procrastination is not good but i work well under preassure.
Finally the weekend is here and i have a couple of things to look forward to within the next week.
-Pacquiao fight
-sell my blazers for a deck and 20cash, or straight cash
-one month with my Girl. ily Brandi
-and tons of studying for my finals.

1 comment:

Dris said...

your blogs are so cute!

I hella feel you on the procrastination thing. Everything hella piles up.

I'm hella on that pacquiao fight too

and yay! 1 month (: