May 31, 2009

Poklay&Watan

Today i went to Alameda to a luch with some of my family to whom which i havnt seen in almost a year maybe even longer. They all complimented me on my hair and how big ive gotten. Typical. Had some pretty awkward conversations with my cousins. Ones a shoehead and ones a photographer. Its pretty cool how things change over time. I havnt seen any of them in the longest.

After we want to south shore and my parents went to shop. I get bored Because my mom takes forever with shopping so i walked to the beach and chilled. Kind of a crappy beach but it was just really nice and beautiful just being there and chillin. Then we walked around the town area and i found some ill spots to shop. DISTRICT and DOME FITTEDS. Ended with eating at La Pinyata.

Nice Family day.


Pick me up
Photobucket
Christina strapped with her nikon and littlebigheadhappybaby jaydon(cousins)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rik(cousin)
Photobucket
Photobucket
WDYWT.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Front row seat
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Get there
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: