Sep 29, 2008

Nothing.

Man today was pretty good. Although i was hella late I somehow made it to class on time. I think its dumb that if your late by a second you get an hour detention. first period was wack. Second was gay. I found out that I pulled a D on my exam which means its a D on my progress report grade. Third period was cool. Texted Brandi off Axl's phone like everyday. Sorry if it's annoying. Just let me know Axl. Fourth was hella fun. Me, Bomber, Gabe, Shane-o, and Patrick wrote hella insults on pieces of paper and stuffed them into Zachs' locker. I swear there was atleast a good hundred of em. Maybe even more. But tomorrow were gunna get Danilo. I'll have a camera and take pictures of it. Man it was great. Oh and we stuck gum on his little combo thingy and his handle. Then fifth period we played flagfootball and i made an interception and a touchdown. I got Bars. And like usuall we pissed off my 6th period teacher. He was Pissed.
After school i got a new-old board. Thanks isaih.

-Oh and I dont know why but I cant stand people that dont know the difference between HIP-HOP and rap. Theres a fine line between em. Get it straight. A person like Rick Ross is way Different from a Mos Def. Dont get me wrong Rick Ross is a great rapper. Just know the difference between the two.
Simple Equation-HIP-HOP>rap

-Happy It's like this. JAB

-Nikki is a square.

No comments: