Sep 7, 2008

Get out of the kitchen if you can't handle the heat. so get the fuck up out my car! i got mines under my seat.

I realized that my subject names or entry names or whatever you call it never really have anything to do with my entries. They're just shit that i hear during the day and this one was from a rap redcoats cousin sapposedly made up. The whole thing was pretty cool but im thinkin someone else made it. But other than that it was cool.
Today was a painfull day. Everyone got hurt in some way or another.
Isaiah got his ass kicked because it was his birthday.
Redcoat got dipped of a steep ass loading dock.
Alex(lil'boss)damn near broke his ankle.
Allen, well allen just got dirty.
And I somehow got a wheel bite off of a 5 set and fell on my wrist which has been fucked up for quite sometime now smacked my head on a stop sign pole.
Today wasent all that great.
There was this kid that found some dvs skate shoes that were to big for him and I was trying to talk him out of it by playing him skate or something but it did not work at all. Shit I really need some new shoes. Its time for my old ones to retire.
And fucking WPG has been on my mind all fuckin day. Its crazy non-stop thoughts and shit. Its been a while since i've been like this. Shes cool. Things look good from here. Shes right, communication is key.
And i seriously dont know why im up at 2'o'clock writing this damn blog enrty. Well imma get back to my other shit. Homework at 2? yah.
Sorry no pictures!

No comments: