Aug 3, 2009

Its been..

A while since ive posted. ive been to busy on
ISS and other shit. I decided that i want to
start a project. Its called "Project 365" Meaning
that i take 1 picture every single day for
365 days. Pictures that i actually have to put
some effort into. I basically learn techniques
and gradually get better at this. I plan on
starting soon. I Dont really mind my lens. and
ill get a new one during the process of my
project anyways.

So theres a couple of projects that ive looked
through on flickr one of them that stood out to
me was http://www.flickr.com/photos/savagedrifter/sets/72157612036199028
Shits dope. Im so excited to start mines. I
hope i learn something from this. Ill
probably be using tumblr or wordpress when i do
my project. Ill let you guys know when i decide.

No comments: