Feb 7, 2009

Late Christmas to I

So today started off like a normal saturday. Woke up ad texted Brandi then she called me. Then i got up and got ready then headed to bethel cause Axl and i were going to play tennis. Played for a while, I was really off today, then went back to the skate park. Skated for a couple of hours then headed to pleasenton to cop my camera!!!! I got it and im so happy. These pics are kind of cann tho but ill get better. This was a good 3 months of saving. I sold most of my kicks for this. Then after i got this i went to TRUE and remembered that they were having a sale and i got some stuff. My first time to TRUE east and it was crackin. Then hit macys and H&M then ate at CPK. Today was a good day. And its Brandi and I's 3 months in half an hour. I love you.




1 comment:

Jason said...

good choice on the rebel.

remember to use white balance homie.